SUSTAINABLE PLATFORM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE IN CONNECTION WITH SUSTAINABLE TOKENS, SUSTAINABLE PLATFORM OR RELATED TECHNOLOGIES. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING SUSTAINABLE TOKENS.
Cryptocurrencies, tokens, and blockchain-like technologies are new software systems that carry very significant risks including that any tokens you own may not have any value whatsoever. As such please take your time to understand the technology by reviewing the information below as well as publicly available information. Only use Sustainable Tokens if you have significant knowledge on the software systems mentioned and how they work.
There are risks of buying, owning, using and otherwise being involved with Sustainable Tokens and it is recommended that you consult a licensed attorney, accountant and financial advisor in your jurisdiction prior to participating in the Sustainable Token project as they may or may not be considered securities, loyalty points, currency, or commodities depending on where you reside.
By continuing on to purchase, receive, own and use Sustainable Tokens, you agree that you have acknowledged, considered all the risks listed below and that you are using the system at your own discretion. You agree that you will not hold any Sustainable Platform Pty Ltd (“Sustainable Platform”) and any related parties including, but not limited to, the directors, technology providers, advisors, employees and contractors, liable for any loss or damage arising from your use or purchase of or interaction with Sustainable Tokens. As this is a newly implemented system, there might be more unforeseen risks that are not accounted for and may have major effects on Sustainable Platform and Sustainable Tokens.
Risks of buying, using or otherwise engaging with Sustainable Tokens may include the following:
Unintended Use of Sustainable Tokens and Exchanges on the Market
- Sustainable Tokens are intended to be used to purchase sustainability information and certifications on the Sustainable Platform as well as to allow transparency into previous uses of the token.
- Sustainable Platform does not control and is not responsible with what happens outside of what we intended it for. We are unable to control the actions of other users. Actions such as external exchanges involving secondary trading or actions involving Sustainable Tokens outside what it is intended for can be highly unregulated. Hence those actions are prone to fraud or manipulation. If you choose to participate in such actions you are doing so at your own risk.
Extreme Price Volatility
- Sustainable Tokens that are become listed on market exchanges have the potential to experience the same extreme fluctuations over short periods as other cryptocurrencies have previously.
- Sustainable Platform does not control the actions of the users of the Sustainable Tokens or related technology. In turn, Sustainable Platform does not control the value directly, nor how hard or easy it is to sell or buy as all of this depend would depend on market forces and whether Sustainable Tokens are listed on any exchanges.
- There are many factors that would contribute to the value of Sustainable Tokens and the price volatility. These factors include but are not limited to the difference in jurisdictions in different countries, the potential rising popularity of competing sustainable cryptographic tokens, changes in customer demographics, and the number of companies that accept them in exchange for goods and services.
- There is no guarantee from Sustainable Platform that you will not experience any loss of money. You are not to hold Sustainable Platform or any related party liable for any loses or damage from or around the purchase or use of Sustainable Tokens.
Uninsured and Transaction Losses
- Sustainable Tokens are uninsured. If you are seeking insurance, it is recommended that you purchase it from a licensed insurance company.
- Transactions within the Sustainable Token system is only reversible with the consent and active participation of the receiver, the other end of the transaction. This means that any stolen or incorrect transfer may be irrevocable.
- You are responsible for any of the transactions you are a part of. Any incorrect transactions would potentially have an effect on the value of Sustainable Tokens.
- We do not have the any authority or responsibility to prohibit, restrict, or rescind any transaction or other interaction that occurs on the Sustainable Token network.
- We also take no responsibility or liability with respect to any communication, transaction, interaction, or dispute between you and any other participant, person or organization that uses or owns Sustainable Token
f. As mentioned, you are not to hold Sustainable Platform or any related party liable for any loses or damage from your experience with Sustainable Tokens.
Uncertain Regulations and Events
- Due to blockchain-like technologies being relatively new systems, there aren’t many regulations currently surrounding it and it is hard to pin down or predict what laws might be placed on the Sustainable Token.
- It is equally difficult to predict any political or economic event occurring in the future that might affect the Sustainable Token.
- Changes on the regulations as well as unforeseen events would potentially have a significant effect on Sustainable Token in the future. Either causing the system to undergo extreme changes, no changes or even to cease operation altogether.
- You are responsible for your own taxation requirements in any relation to Sustainable Tokens. It is recommended that you seek tax advice from professionals where necessary.
- There is no guaranteed that Sustainable Tokens will be successful as one of the major factor is the number of business and organisations that register and sign up their businesses onto the Sustainable Platform.
- It could so happen that despite our best effort in marketing and engaging with external parties we are unable to build sufficient clientele to maintain the Sustainable Platform and the Sustainable Token.
Third Party Effects on Sustainable Platform
- There is a possibility that Sustainable Tokens will face dissolution in cases where other cryptocurrencies suddenly gain extreme popularity in a way that Sustainable Platform won’t be able to maintain the Sustainable Tokens.
- On top of that there could also be a case where another platform decides to use the same systems and methodologies as Sustainable Platform, creating competition that might result in decreasing popularity for Sustainable Platform and Sustainable Tokens.
- Dissolution of any kind could also be caused by change in leadership, change in direction of the company or lack of governance rights.
- There is the potential intellectual property claim from a third party relating to the handling of any part of the distributed source code.
- The decentralized database in which Sustainable Tokens are being traded on may cease to function or even exist.
- If any of the events mentioned above do occur, it would greatly affect the value of Sustainable Token.
Developing and Maintaining the Platform
- Sustainable Platform and Sustainable Tokens are subjected to change over time. The changes made might not meet the expectation you had at the time of purchase.
- Malfunctions of any kind could still happen despite our best effort to maintain and improve the Sustainable Platform, the Sustainable Token or the underlying technologies. These malfunctions could have unforeseen consequences including the loss of all Sustainable Tokens including yours and/or rending them worthless.
Losing Access to Sustainable Tokens
- Your private key(s) and password(s) are needed to access your wallet. It is your responsibility remember them and to keep these information in a safe place and to be acutely aware of divulging them to suspicious emails or websites.
- Sustainable Platform and the underlying technologies will not be able to recover your private key(s) and password(s).
Cyber Attacks and Security Vulnerabilities
- Software and online systems are susceptible to cyber-attacks or other forms of interference. Sustainable Platform and Sustainable Tokens are no different. The cyber-attacks could range from malware attacks to consensus-based attacks. The attacks could potentially result in loss of Sustainable Tokens.
- Attacks on any of our third parties could also cause negative effects on the value and security of the Sustainable Tokens.
- These attacks or other malicious acts could result in the storage of data in Sustainable Platform or any other related systems to be temporarily unavailable.
- Sustainable Platform intends to keep updating our security and prevent interruptions but as it is difficult to predict all the attacks that might come in the future. There is no guarantee that Sustainable Platform’s security will withhold any or all attacks.